Please find below information on our Privacy Notice that provide measures on protecting your Personal Data. We shall ensure that your Personal Data is handled in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) in Thailand and other applicable laws.
1. Types of Personal Data Collected
Personal Data refers to information about an individual from which that person can be identified whether by either a direct or an indirect means, including but not limited to the data as shown below;
- i. Identity Data: such as name, surname, date/ month/ year of birth, gender, ID number, driving license number, passport number, marital status, email address, phone number.
- ii. Financial and Transactional Data: such as bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, monthly income, payment information.
- iii. Sensitive Data: such as ethnicity, beliefs, religion, health information (including food and general allergies) and biometric data, including criminal history data. In the event that we have accidentally received it and have no intention to collect such data, we will not use your sensitive data;
- iv. Technical and Usage Data: such as IP Address, login information, website browsing information, cookie ID, device types and settings, platforms, and other technologies used to access our website.
- v. Profile Data: such as username and password, purchase history, interests, likes, and information from survey responses.
- vi. Marketing and Communication Data: such as Data Subjects’ preferences in receiving marketing materials from us, and from third party. This also includes contact information Data Subjects have with us, such as a tape record when contact is made via contact center or from other social media channels.
We also collect, use, and disclose aggregated data, such as statistical, and demographic information. The aggregated data may be derived from your data; however, the data is not considered as Personal Data since it cannot be used to identify a specific individual. For example, we may use some of your information after the process of anonymization in order to create statistical information of people who make a reservation through our website. We are aware that the data used must not be able to revert to identifiable information. If the data is then able to be used to identify a specific individual, we will consider it as Personal Data and it will be processed in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
2.Purpose of Personal Data Processing
We collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes;
- I. To manage, provide, improve and develop products and services.
- II. To carry out the relevant contract with our Business Partners.*
- III. To comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- IV. To provide any other benefits that you have given consent for.
- V. To provide the following marketing & communication activities such as promotion, opting out from marketing materials, cookies.
- VI. To meet the purpose of procurement, product quality inspection and services/products performance assessment.
In the event that we wish to process sensitive data, we have to receive your explicit consent before or during the collection of such data.
In the case that you are our external service providers (suppliers, vendors, outsources), we will collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data for the purpose of procurement and product quality inspection, or for services/products performance assessment. However, the collection, use, or disclosure of your Personal Data will be processed on Legal Basis. We may process your Personal Data on different legal basis, depending on the purpose of data processing.
* Business Partners means a natural or legal person who directly or indirectly controls, is controlled, owns, is owned, manages,is managed by the Company including any legal entities whom the Company discloses, transfers, or receives Personal Data, for example, consulting and law firms, telemarketing companies, co-brand partners, correspondent banks, recruitment agencies, business alliances, external service providers (suppliers, vendors, outsources) and/or government affairs or regulators in order to comply with applicable laws.
3. Legal Basis
We will process your Personal Data under following legal basis:
- I. Consent: We process Personal Data based on consensual basis. In the event that you have provided us explicit consent to us, we will process your Personal Data within the scope of the purpose we have informed you.
- II. Contract: We process Personal Data under the contractual basis. We use this legal basis when the processing of Personal Data is necessary to fulfill the contract for which you are a part of, or to use in fulfilling your request prior to entering into the contract. For example, processing your Personal Data is crucial to our ability to provide products and services as well as internal processes in achieving contractual objectives.
- III. Legal Obligation: We process Personal Data in accordance with legal compliance, such as the prevention and detection of irregular transactions which may involve with illegal activities. For example, we have legal obligation to report your Personal Data to the Revenue Department or other government affairs as required by law.
- IV. Public Task: We process Personal Data under the necessity to carry out the mission for the public, or perform duties as the government agency has assigned to us.
- V. Vital Interest: We process Personal Data under the necessity emergency medical situation to protect life and death of Data Subject or another natural Person.
- VI. Legitimate Interest: : We process Personal Data under the necessity to take steps for our legitimate interests or other individual or juristic persons which are not overriding your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- VII. Research Objective: We process Personal Data under the necessity to achieve the purpose relating to the preparation of the historical documents or the archives for public interest, or for the purpose relating to research or statistics.
However, if you do not provide Personal Data to us, it may affect your inconveniences and may not be in compliance with our contract. Furthermore, it may affect certain legal compliance which can result in penalties.
4. Personal Data Disclosure
We may disclose your Personal Data to government agencies and our Business Partners for the purposes stated in clause 2 “Purpose of Personal Data Processing” and government affairs or regulators in order to comply with the law.
5. Data Retention
We will retain your Personal Data for a period according to the purpose for which it was collected and/or applicable laws.
6. Data Subject Rights
States below are your rights as Data Subject under the Personal Data Protection Act that you should be aware of.
- I. Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent on which the collection, use, or disclose is based on at any time. As a result, we will stop the processing of your information as soon as possible and if we do not have other lawful basis which allow us to process your Personal Data, we will then delete your information.
- II. Right to Access: You have the right to request access and to obtain a copy of your Personal Data related to you under our responsibility or to request disclosure of the acquisition of the Personal Data obtained without your consent. Once we have received the request, we will proceed to comply within 30 days.
- III. Right to Rectification: You have the right to request correction and rectification on your Personal Data to ensure that the data is correct, up-to-date, and complete.
- IV. Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request us to send or transmit your Personal Data to another Data Controller by the transmission that can be done with automatic means. You also have the right to receive directly your Personal Data in the format that we send or transfer to another Data Controller, except where it is not technically feasible.
- V. Right to Erasure: You have the right to request us to erase, destroy, or anonymized your Personal Data in the cases stated below:
- i. Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purpose in which it is collected for.
ii. Data Subject withdraw consent in processing Personal Data and we have no legal ground for further retaining or processing activity
iii. Data Subject object processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
iv. Processing of Personal Data is unlawful.
- VI. Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of Personal Data if the stated conditions are met:
- i. Processing of Personal Data is no longer necessary but we can demonstrate that there is a compelling legitimate ground.
ii. Processing of Personal Data is unlawful but Data Subject wants to restrict the processing activity instead of deletion.
iii. Personal Data is under review for completeness and accuracy upon your request.
iv. Processing of Personal Data is carried out for the establishment, compliance, or exercise /defense of legal claims.
- VII. Right to Object: You have the right to object the processing of Personal Data if the stated conditions are met:
- i. Personal Data is being processed for direct marketing purposes
ii. Personal Data is being processed for research purposes either in the field of science, history, or statistics, unless it is necessary to performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
iii. Personal Data is collected for our necessity to carry out public tasks or for other legitimate ground. Unless we are able to demonstrate higher legitimate grounds, or the processing activity is to establish legal claims or compliance
- VIII. Right to Lodge a Complaint: You have the right to submit complaint to the relevant government agencies in the event that Company’s employees, vendors, contractors, of the company violate or fail to comply with the personal data protection requirements.
7. Data Security
We observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of Personal Data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect the Personal Data you give to us. We also apply security procedures, technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the Personal Data on our servers.
8. Contact Us
If you wish to exercise Data Subjects Rights, please click Request Form or if you have any question or complain, you can contact us via the following channels:
Terminal21 Pattaya Shopping Mall
Location: 456, 777, 777/1 Moo 6 Na Kluea, Bang La mung, Chonburi 20150
Phone Number: 033-079-777
Email Address: DPO@LHMH.co.th
- 1.Types of Personal Data We Collect
We gather your Personal Data either from you when you visit to our websites or through the use of our services. The Personal Data we collect will covers the list as it is shown below:
- 1.1 Contact information
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact. Contact information may include information such as: name, date of birth, email address, address, state, province, city, ZIP/postal code, phone number, any massage or suggestion.
- 1.2 Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the service. We may also collect information how the service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as: your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages.
- 1.1 Contact information
- 2.How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only process your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and we will not process your Personal Data further in a way that is incompatible with those purposes. We use the collected Data for various purposes:
- 2.1 Sending you marketing communications in relation to the products and services offered by us or its third-party partners or affiliates;
- 2.2 To analyze statistical data and other research;
- 2.3 To measuring and improving customer experience and satisfaction;
- 2.4 To managing, operating, administering and providing you the services offered on the website;
- 2.5 To notify you about changes to our services;
- 2.6 To provide and maintain our services; and
- 2.7 For the purposes otherwise notified to you at the point of your Personal Data collection.
- 3.Personal Data We Share
In certain circumstances, we’ll share your Personal Data to third parties. This would include:
- 3.1 Our service providers
We work with reputable partners, service providers or agencies so they can process your Personal Data on our behalf. We will only transfer Personal Data to them when they meet our strict standards on the processing of data and security. We only share Personal Data that allows them to provide their services.
- 3.2 Reorganization or selling to another organizati
We may also disclose Personal Data in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business of the site to which the data relates;
- 3.3 Courts, tribunals, law enforcement or regulatory bodies
We may disclose Personal Data in order to respond to requests of courts, tribunals, government or law enforcement agencies or where it is necessary or prudent to comply with applicable laws, court or tribunal orders or rules, or government regulations; and
- 3.4 Audits
Disclosures of Personal Data may also be needed for security audits or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
- 3.1 Our service providers
- 4.The legal grounds we have to use your Personal Data
We generally collect only the Personal Data necessary to fulfill our purposes. Where additional data is sought, you will be notified of this at the point of collection. The applicable legislation allows us to process Personal Data, so long as we have a processing ground under the law to do so. It also requires us to tell you what those grounds area. As a result, when we process your Personal Data, we will rely on one of the following legal grounds for processing.
- 4.1 Performance of a contract
This is when the processing of your Personal Data is necessary in order to perform our obligations under a contract or the intention to enter into a contract;
- 4.2 Legal obligation
This is when we are required to process your Personal Data in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
- 4.3 Legitimate interests
We may process data about you where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business to do so in order to further that business, so long as it doesn’t outweigh your interests; or
- 4.4 Your consent
- 4.1 Performance of a contract
- 5.Retaining your information in our systemsWe will retain your Personal Data for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use our services, to provide our services to you. to comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- 6.Protecting Your Personal Data
We observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access to, and the misuse of Personal Data. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the Personal Data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the Personal Data on our servers.
- 7. Your Data Protection Rights
To the extent permitted under applicable law, you have certain data protection rights. we aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- 7.1 The right to access
You have the right to access the Personal Data that refers about you to obtain a copy of the Personal Data we hold. We may charge you a reasonable fee for access to the Personal Data, for the purpose of recovering the incremental costs of responding to the access request, please write to us at the address below.
- 7.2 The right of rectification
You have the right to have your Personal Data rectified if that Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- 7.3 The right to withdraw consent
You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
- 7.4 The right to erase
You have the right to erase the Personal Data we have on you.
- 7.5 The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the of your Personal Data; and
- 7.6 The right to complain
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- 7.1 The right to access
- 9.Contact Us
- 1.Types of Personal Data We Collect